Thursday, June 2, 2011

On the road again


It seems summer has finally arrived, looking forward to it so.  It looks to be a busy one and then some, work is going full tilt to the point of turning away work. Which equals lots of hours! Funny how it works, either your broke with time to do anything but can't afford to or you have the money but don't have the time. At least at this point in my life anyways.  So for now I will work, the more the better! I do love being busy at work, makes the days fly by for sure.  


Well I will work and work, until June - for then I have my first vacation in the last 3 years! About damn time if you ask me. Plan for said week and a half off, a road trip of epic proportions! Short little jaunt down to Washington - which reminds me I gotta get my passport! Damn thing expired... Oh 6 Years ago now. Number of us shall take the trek down to Seattle, from there we join a select few (word is could be 1000) other European car owners for a lovely little drive to the town of Leavenworth.  Spend a few days there, then it's back to BC visit family for a few days enjoy the mountains, do some mountain biking then back home.  Probably end up being a 4000km round trip by the time I am done. Good thing I love to drive!  




And now it's back to work I go! 




 As always - Enjoi.

No comments:

Post a Comment