Thursday, April 14, 2011

Oooh Upgrade

Well figured it was high time the blog got a bit of a facelift. Lighten it up make it a lil more cheery. Better reflection of myself really. I mean yeah the old one did look cool, but I am not really a dark person. Well I think anyways haha. 


So here we are April 14th, in the midst of a snow storm. Oh Alberta how you never cease to disappoint. Bit of randomness here today as my distraction level from work rises and I want to head home. Only one more day then it's the weekend! *grin* (stole that) Have my Professional practice exam on Saturday, should be easy peasy. Then the Edmonton Autoshow is on. Always fun to go check that out! Hopefully soon here I will be providing you lovely readers with some more of the 58' Part's list is growing it seems but I am still getting excited! I cannot wait to drive it.


Oi look's as though I got some work I still gotta do. So I leave you all now.


Enjoi all this lovely snow... In April. 

No comments:

Post a Comment